Don't find L.O.V.E bcoz L.O.V.E will come by itself...
Don't force anybody to L.O.V.E you bcoz he won't L.O.V.E you without his L.O.V.E

Friday, March 13, 2009

~~ I Heart You ~~

What is it with Love?

That makes me then breaks me?

When in love do I truly love?

Is it really love Or do I think that I love?

Maybe I just love being in love

Or love the idea of being in love?

I spent my whole life chasing love.

In the end the one thing I truly love

Could just be the Meir pursuit of love

I have heard it said

True love comes around only once in life…

I never believed that until I met you.

I now know what true love means,

For never have I loved someone

as I love you…

Because our love is eternal

There's nothing left to say,

Except to say this one last word.

I love you more each day

Muhammad Asif bin Abdullah

No comments: