Don't find L.O.V.E bcoz L.O.V.E will come by itself...
Don't force anybody to L.O.V.E you bcoz he won't L.O.V.E you without his L.O.V.E

Saturday, February 20, 2010

FOR U...YES U....

HOW MUCH YOU MEANT FOR ME
by chymecindy
We were both so in love with each other, The love that nothing compares. We were both passionate with our love, And we promised to be together forever. There was no reason to feel lonely and sad, Because I know you always cared. When I'm with you all my problems disappear, I can't seem to think anything whenever you’re near. I know I'm lucky to have you in my life right now, To keep me from feeling pain or strife. When I'm alone all I think about is you, And each time I wake up in the morning it's you I'm thinking. You’re the last thing I think about at night, And when I fall asleep I dream of holding you so tight. I love you so much and I hope you see that, How much you really mean to me. You know how much our love matters to me. I love you so much and it will never change. I hope you realized each day, How much you meant to me.
* dedicated to someone i luv...

No comments: