Don't find L.O.V.E bcoz L.O.V.E will come by itself...
Don't force anybody to L.O.V.E you bcoz he won't L.O.V.E you without his L.O.V.E

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

cinta mereka hebat..



"Your precious love, i miss, so much."

Bb, today is our anniversary...
Your precious love means more to me,
more, more than any love can ever bring to me,
oh and I wanted you bb. Let me tell you..
I'm so empty, so empty and blue, I pray to God the almighty.
Sometimes I wake up in the midnight hour,
tears rolling down my face,
and look around for you and I can't find you,
I pray to the God..
Look a little higher, kind of pray to the God,
I always believed that God could help me if nobody else could,
But sometimes I think He don't even hear me,
so I have to fall a little lower, kind of raise my voice
a little higher and this is what I say
when I'm looking for you my bb darling...

Don't you know that I miss you so much?
I fall down on my knees,
beg my baby please,
I got to tell you that I love you yes I do,
for your precious love, there's nothing,
there's nothing,
nothing in this whole wide world I wouldn't do for you sayang..
I'll walk all night out in the rain,
God, I got to see my baby again...
I want to tell you that I love you one more time bb,
BB, happy anniversary, I miss you and love you so much...

ape yg korg bace ni adalah note yg ak amek dr fesbuk arwah farhana izyan yg diilhamkan dr kekasih tercintanya. cuba korg dalami n hayati maksud yg tersirat dan tersurat. sungguh sedih+touching. seriously, ak bace ni ak menangis. hati ak jadi sayu. ak tertanya2, mungkinkah ak seLUCKY arwah, yg mempunyai kekasih yg sangat menyayangi dan mencintai diri arwah even farhana dah tiada lg didunia ni. 

dan ak tertanya2, bila tiba saat ak, bagaimana? 

-crying- (i_i)

No comments: